Friday, February 22, 2019

Project 2: Progress Post 2

I have further added to my plan, that in the background of everything else going on, the setting will be heaven. My project plan was to already express the consequences of guns as well as show the remembrance of each victim, but I feel that it would add more imagery, respect, and honor to those whose lives were tragically taken by symbolizing them all in heaven and resting peacefully. I will most likely put all of the stop signs and faces on a wall and have them all up in the clouds of heaven, which I will begin illustrating/animating today. At the end of the exhibition, the faces will disappear one by one, as the stop-signs remain there. This symbolizing that although the victims are physically gone and were taken away from this world one by one, they are resting easy, won't be forgotten. Also that although each of them are gone, each of their lives made an impact on society and on the future as the debate for gun control has gotten much more serious and awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment