Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Project 1: Documentation

My project is a very abstract/experimental depiction of one of the uneasy feelings people experience sometimes. I chose to make it about the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night parched, confused, and uneasy. I experience this somewhat frequently, and wanted to show exactly how it feels, without using dialogue and being too direct or upfront about the message.
I know that I'm not the only person who has experienced this, so I wanted to create a sort of "memory" or "deja vu" for the audience who has ever felt this, creating a sense of relatability. I chose to go in a slightly different direction from the original directions to have six videos organized evenly on the screen, but felt that in regards to the message of my video and stylistically, to do so differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment